Sunday 25 September 2011

Bonjour, savez-vous que je suis la personne la plus fantastique dans le monde entier...


Welcome, to my entry about France!

I have become really fond of using Google translate, so feel free to use the application to translate the French to English (If you need to) If not my heading is the complete truth!

As entertaining and interesting as Paris is, I’m going to divert from the norm and focus my attention on the Reims, a city in the Champagne-Ardenne region of France. Just jump on one of the TGV high-speed train to escape the hustle and bustle of Paris for the day.

Personally it was the best decision I made whilst visiting France for a couple of days. Don’t get me wrong, there is more then enough PLUS more to see in Paris HOWEVER if you want to do something relaxing and out of the ordinary then it is well worth a trip to Reims.

We spent the day exploring Cathedral Notre-Dame de Reims (Well, for 10mins) but the rest of the day we visiting vineyards and taking wine tours. 

If you want to know more about my European Travel adventures, please read my other blogs!!

 It was unbelievably huge



The whole day was a great experience, we were able to really relax and soak in the fresh air (outside of Paris).

No comments:

Post a Comment